Half Body Health Screening
Full Body Screening
Thermal Imaging is used for detecting and monitoring many conditions including:
- Breast issues (fibrocystic conditions, mastitis, and lymph congestion)
- Artery conditions (stroke potential or inflammation, for example)
- Vein conditions (deep vein thrombosis, for example)
- Pain, including so called mystery pain
- Pre-Diabetic screening
- Dental/Periodontal (even before your dentist can detect)
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Immune Deficiency
- Inflammatory Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Injuries
- And much more
Here are some specific areas:
Head & Neck
Sinus conditions: patterns can be seen in the forehead, the ethmoid sinuses with drainage patterns into the lymphatic pathways.
Dental pathology: signs of inflammatory conditions deep inside the gums and peri-oral regions also present with confirming drainage patterns.
Thyroid patterns: subtle cold or warm patterns over the area of the thyroid can alert the practitioner to evolving gland dysfunction.
Lymphatic activity: known for its function of cleansing and recycling the blood, the activity around the lymphatic system is highly valuable information and easily observed.